1 pkt jelly raspberry
1 pkt jelly lime
1 pkt jelly lemon
1 pkt jelly orange
1 pkt jelly strawberry
2 1/2 cups cold water
5 cup boiling water
1 cup whipped cream
How to make rainbow cake:
- Dissolve each packet of jelly-gelatin separately in one cup boiling water.
- Now add 1/2 cup cold water to each of them.
- Chill raspberry gelatin until very thick.
- Smoothly line sides of a 9 inch spring form pan with wax paper.
- Cut to extract 3 inches above the pan.
- Whip the raspberry gelatin until fluffy.
- Now spoon this mixture into the pan.
- Chill the pan in the refrigerator until sat but not firm.
- Chill, whip and layer the remaining flavors in the pan, letting each layer chill until sat but not firm before adding the next layer.
- Chill this pan overnight and loosen around the edges and remove the sides of the pan and paper.
- Now take the chipped cream and spread over the top and sides of the cake.
- The rainbow cake is ready.
Link for Varieties of cakes: