MAHENDRA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Academic Year 2016-17 (ODD)
Women Empowerment Cell (WEC)
Activity No: 2016/ODD/02
Women Empowerment Cell (WEC) has organized a Awareness Program on " WOMEN-AS ROLE MODEL " for the benefits of female faculty members & students community (All Branches).
Resource person was Thiru.A.S.Celine Augustine Mary, BT Asst. /Dept of Engilsh, Salem-16.
The program started by 10.30 a.m on 19th JUL 2016 & it is carried out as Two sessions both FN & AN. About 250 students and faculty Members from various departments have participated actively.
The Program was intended to create awareness among Female gender participants about;
- Importance of Women in society.
- How to behave as individual to this ever changing society?
- Necessity to help the needy.
- Attitudinal change required to come over with the young generation.
- The session more lively & the students were much attentive & interactive throughout the session.
WEC - Coordinator