MAHENDRA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Academic Year 2016-17 (ODD)
Women Empowerment Cell (WEC)
Activity No: 2016/ODD/04
SKY Yoga [Simplified Kundalini Yoga] Practice for the benefits of female faculty members & students community.
Resource person was Mrs.Shanthi Gnanavel, World Community Service Centre, Aliyar
No.of participants : 40 students
Venue : Thiruvalluvar Arangam
Date of Event : 23rd July 2016
About 40 students and faculty Members from various departments have participated actively.
Ultimate intention of conducting this program was to create awareness among participants about Importance Kindalini yoga practices. Participants were made to practice the yoga as per the steps & guide given by the chief guest. Feedback from the students was most appreciable and as per their request it is planned to conduct the same program in detail in future.
Some of the important things which are the benefits of sky yoga practices are discussed in this session and are mentioned below.
- Feel happier, healthier; be more productive, more creative, and more relaxed.
- Transform your life and relationships, and feel more fulfilled and satisfied.
- Boost your energy levels and enjoy greater levels of physical well-being.
- Become more intuitive and able to attract new opportunities.
- Embark on an exciting new journey of self-discovery.
WEC - Coordinator